Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain will enlist in the military next year

With so much controversy regarding celebrities enlisting for the military at the moment, Rain had decided to announce his enlistment date a bit early, which has been revealed to be in 2011.

On the 27th, the world star attended the press conference for his upcoming drama, KBS2TV “Fugitive“.

He revealed, “I believe my enlistment will be sometime around next year. After this drama, I will be filming a movie related to fighter planes, which is what brought my decision for enlistment.”










On another note, “Fugitive” will have it’s first broadcast on the 29th, replacing the outgoing “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo” and compete against “My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” and “Playful Kiss“.





source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...